Hey Beauties! Hope your weekend has been great so far :) I'm back with another review and it's Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (23.20 euros). I have been so excited about this product :D I can't wait to share it with you guys.
This is how it looks
I ordered it on BeautyBay.com and i received it on Wednesday and I have just been loving it. When I first opened it and saw the brush, I was certain that I would poke my eye out with it :) Well it hasn't happened yet, but the brush is really big. Brush is hourglass shaped, that's a first for me. Usually mascaras have more narrow brushes (that I have used), but if it works I don't care what kind of brush it has :P
- With one coat lashes are fuller, defined and stretched to unbelievable lengths.
- Two coats and lashes are even more luscious, curled and dramatic.
- Three coats and achieve the most intense black, oversized, multidimensional lashes possible.
- Film-forming polymer. Smudge proof, all day wear
- Acacia Senegal tree extract. Nourishes, thickens & locks curl in place
I love the packaging :) It's pink and simple and sometimes the most simple designed packages are the best. The product does everything it claims, for me. For a day look, I put one coat and it looks fab, not too much just right. If I go out in the evenings I put two or three coats. Only thing that I'm not loving 100% is the brush. It's one of the best mascaras I have used :) Love it!
Have you tried Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara? Let me know in the comments below :)
Thanks for reading!