Hey Beauties! I cant believe August is over :( For me it's like summer is officially over and fall is full on. Even though I like fall, I don't wanna see summer go. Anyway lets get started with my August favorites :)
My August favorites :)
- Tea Tree Face Mask - I mentioned it in my last The Body Shop haul. I haven't used it that long to see big changes in my skin, but after every use my skin feels so soft. It doesn't dry on skin when applied, but you can feel it tingles. I love how it makes my skin feel :)
- Pink Grapefruit Beautifying Oil - This is another The Body Shop product. If you have read my blog you know I love my Body Shop :) This oil is great to moisturize your skin. It leaves it soft and glowing. It says you can use it on face and hair too, but it made my hair just greasy. I use it only on my body, for that its a great product and has amazing grapefruit scent.
- Garnier Perfect blur - I got it in my Beauty box a week ago or so. I have been using it every day ever since and I love it. This is the first primer I see that it makes a difference when applied before foundation.
- IsaDora Express Foundation Stick - I forgot all about this foundation and discovered it for myself again this August. I have it in shade 31 Cool Beige. It gives a good coverage and stays on a long time.
- The Body Shop Bronzer - I love this bronzer!! I have it in shade 01 Light Matte. It's super easy to blend and leaves a natural glow. Also the package looks great.
- Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara - This is the mascara I use when i wanna get really full and long lashes for evening look. Great mascara!!
- Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss & Avon lipstick - I put these two together because I like to wear them together. Avon lipstick I have in shade Red Kiss and Revlon lip gloss in shade 225 Berry Allure. Avon lipstick is giving the intensive color and Revlon lip gloss gives the ultimate shine to the lips. Together they are the perfect lip product for evening wear or for fall.
Avon & Revlon together :) Perfect lip color!
Let me know in the comments below what you have loved in August.
Thanks for reading! :)