Hey Beauties! I cant believe, that another month is over and its time for another monthly favorites. Time really flays by sometimes...Lets get to the part where I share my favorites :)
I don't have that many favorites this month and some of them are the same and there are few new ones as well..
- I think its no surprise to any one, that Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara is still my favorite mascara. It seems that I cant get enough of it :D
- Another favorite that I talk non stop is my The Body Shop White Musk Smokey Rose fragrance. I love it! It smells so, so good.
- I always thought that really moisturizing creams will make me brake out, but its not true :) I have been loving Lancome Hydra Zen soothing anti-stress moisturizing cream and it has SPF 15 in it. It would be little heavy for summer time, but with colder weather it has been great. I have it 15 ml, but I would like to get a full size of it.
- On my nails I have been loving to wear Lancome Vernis in Love nail lacquer in shade Midnight Rose. Its a gorgeous deep purple color that goes well with this time of the year :)
- Last product that I have been loving this month is my new Bourjois Touche healthy mix brush concealer. It brightens up under eye area so well and it is easy to blends in.
These are all the products that I have been loving in November. Let me know in the comments below what have you been loving last month.
Thanks for reading! :)