Hi beauties! I'm so in love at Essence shadows at the moment. I usually don't buy single shadows, but these just called to me and for 1.69 EUR, I couldn't resist ;) I picked up 14 Essence Super-Soft & Long lasting eye shadows (1.8 g).
These beauties come in a clear compact and the the lid is flat, which I like a lot. It makes them so much easier to store. Also the clear lid makes the colors you want to use easier to spot.
All shadows I got are pigmented and easy to work with. Some are more buttery then others, but I'll get into it later ;) The staying on power with these is amazing. I didn't experience any creasing with these and the colors looked vivid through out the day. The quality of these is surprisingly good, considering that one shadow is only 1.69 EUR.
- 14 Chilli Vanilli - is a matte cream color shadow, which didn't show up on swatches. Its perfect shade to highlight under the brow bone.
- 15 Hazel Me Not! - is a matte light brown. Its a perfect shade to use in the crease.
- 17 No Cream, No Sugar - is a darker matte brown. I picked it up to darken up any look I would like. You can never have too many matte browns :D
- 06 Pippa Mint - is a light mint green shadow, with a lot of shimmer to it. Its one of the most buttery shadows I have ever used <3
- 04 I'm Blushing - is shimmery pink shadow. I was hoping it would come off stronger then it does. Its still bright, but I was thinking it will be more vivid.
- Snowflake - is a shimmery white shadow, which is so buttery <3
- 07 Early Bird - is a shimmery silvery white shade, with very buttery texture to it.
- 11 Tiffunny - is a silver glittery shadow. Because of the glitter in it, its not with the smoothest texture.
- 19 The Grammy Goes Glammy - is a light shimmery gold shadow. The formula of it is so buttery <3
- 03 Rosie Flamingo - is a shimmery light pink shadow.
- 18 All I need - is a buttery golden bronze shade, with shimmer to it. One of my favorite shadows out of them all!
- 09 Raindrops on Roses - looks at first glance like cream colored shadow, but it has gorgeous golden pink sheen to it. Its just a beautiful shadow and the texture is so creamy.
- 08 Apricotta - is the first shade that got my eye. Its a shimmery peachy tone shade, with amazing formula <3
- 10 Dance Mauve - might seem like boring grey color, but it has a gorgeous sheen to it and again the formula is amazing!
Here is a makeup look I created using some of the Essence eye shadows. I really hope you guys like it :)
Some of these shades I like more then others, but overall these are fantastic. If you are on budget these are amazing shadows to pick up and even if you are not on budget you should get these ;) I'm amazed by these shadows from Essence <3
Have you tried anything from Essence lately?
Thanks for reading! xo's
This month Wish Trend (link) discount code for -10% is WISHJUNE2015 It applies all orders $55 or more. Also you can get a free gift when using code WISHGIFTJUNE2015 You'll get 1 free Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Mask and it applies to any order you place on Wish Trend.