Hi beauties! Makeup Revolution palettes are one of my favorites and there is many reason why. The quality is good, affordable, great selection of shadows, the packaging, I could go on and on :) Today I have for you their Unicorns Unite Salvation Palette (£6.00).
The packaging is black and sleek, with the brands logo on it. Inside there is nice size mirror, 18 eye shadows and a brush. There is 12 shimmery and 6 matte shadows. I can already tell you I like the selection of matte shades the most.
I find the selection of the shimmery shadows is bit random. I feel most of the shadows in the palette are dark shimmery shades and they don't go with each other, maybe its just me. Now the quality of the shadows is good. Their pigmented, easy to apply and blend. Also I didn't experience any fall out or creasing.
- Legend - is a shimmery pale peach tone shade. Its perfect to highlight the inner corner.
- Grace - is a shimmery light pink shade and its also good to use in the inner corner of the eye.
- Medieval - is a bright shimmery copper shade.
- Unicorn - is a shimmery pinkish purple shade. Its so pretty and fun shade <3
- Believe - is darker shimmery purple shade.
- Symbol - is a shimmery metallic silver shade.
- Spiral - is a metallic blue, which is perfect shade for smokey eye <3
- Fortune - is also dark purple shade, but it has hint of blue in it. Its really similar to Believe.
- Fantasy - is a deep forest green. Its so pretty and I need to start using more green shades.
- Beauty - is also green, but its deep emerald green.
- Spiritual -is a pretty lighter purple shade, with metallic finish
- Creature - is a black shadow with golden glitter in it. Its my least favorite shadow in the palette and its not as pigmented as I would like it to be.
- Pure - is a classic matte white shade, which is perfect to highlight the brow bone
- Buttercup - is a matte light nude shade.
- Unite - is a matte light brown shade with warm tones to it.
- Horn - is darker matte grayish brown shade
- Special - is a bright matte pinkish purple shade.
- History - is a classical matte black, which is a must have :)
As you can see this palette is very smokey :D I would like to have more lighter shades, but that's just me. Overall its lovely palette, with amazing selection of deep smokey shades. At the moment its on offer buy 3 for 2, if you are interested you can find this palette here.
Have you tried this palette already?
Thanks for reading! xo's
July Wish Trend (link) codes are out! You get -10% off on all orders $55 or more using code WISHJULY2015. This months free gift is 1 Lei Lani Pink Mochi Nose clear packj! It apply to all orders and the code is WISHGIFTJULY2015. These apply till end of July :)