Hi loves! Today I'm happy to share my thoughts with you guys on Nabla Goldust Collection. It contains five Diva Crime lipsticks (4.2g), two blushes (3.5g), an eyeliner (6ml), cream eyeshadow (5ml) and eight eyeshadows (2.5g).
The collection contains two of their Blossom Blushes and I have them in shade Harper, which is light pink shade with hint of peach to it. The other shade is Satellite Of Love, which is more deeper shade for winter. Both blushes have satin finish and are pigmented. These lasted on me all day without fading. I also like to wear these mixed together.
The collection contains also eight eyeshadows: two matte, four shimmery/satin and two more glittery shades. The formula is different depending of the finish, but overall all the shadows are pigmented and blend wonderfully, which I did expect. I do own other shadows from them and they all have wonderful quality. These also lasted on me all day with out creasing or fading. Down below you can see the shadows swatched:
- Absinthe - is unique shadow, which has terracotta color base and has tree dimensional strawberry, teal and pale aqua green reflects. It looks gorgeous all over the lid and I like the different shades it reflects.
- Glasswork - is very glittery shade with transparent hazelnut base and has silver, mauve reflects to it. It looks beautiful on top of other shadows. I find on its own it doesn't look as pretty.
- Luna - is a pinky champagne shade with shimmery finish. It looks beautiful as inner corner highlight. It reflects light beautifully.
- Snowberry - is a warm dusty pink and has satin finish. I have been using it all over the lid.
- Danae - is bronze-gold with lot of glitter to it. It looks beautiful all over the lid when doing smoky eye. I love it!
- Ludwig - is dark cropper bronzer and has shimmery finish. I have been using it on the outer edge of the eye and also in the crease for more deeper look.
- Paprika - is orange earth shade with matte finish. I have been using it lately in every look. Its perfect crease shade.
- Radical - is matte medium dark army green and I have only use it once for green smoky eye. I definetly wanna try using it more.
The Dazzle Liner in Klimt, which is pigmented and beautiful duochrome red gold. Its just perfect for this time of the year and also it lasted on me all day and didn't move anywhere.
The collection contains Créme Shadow in shade Dusk, which golden, peachy pink shadow. Its pigmented and the formula is so creamy. It blends out easily and I also have been suing in in the lower waterline. Its so beautiful and I absolutely love the formula.
The collection also contains five matte lipsticks from nude to deeper shades and these are their Diva Crime lipsticks. These come in beautiful golden packaging, which is limited edition. These are long lasting and don't dry out my lips. The formula contains fine Japanese Camellia oil, which has great hydration and anti-oxidant benefits. Its free from silicone, mineral oil, parabens, pegs and phthalates.
These lasted on me through out having drinks and food, but I would do touch ups after having more creasy food, just to have more fresher look. Down below you can see all the shades swatched.
- Bye Bye Birdie - is medium light brownish nude with hint of pink to it. Its the most worn lipstick out of them all. Its beautiful everyday nude, which doesn't wash me out.
- Dragonfire - is orange based warm flaming red. Its so bright and beautiful shadow. It makes me happy even looking it :)
- Moulin Rouge - is copper red with metallic finish. Its perfect for this time of the year. Its such a festive shade.
- Arabesque - is beautiful berry red with medium-dark tone. Its another shade I have been wearing tons.
- Dilemma - is dark chocolate, which I actually love. I didn't expect to like it that much and it actually looks good on me.
Here is a look I did wearing the the deepest lipstick and used on eye the lighter eye shadows. I'm really happy how it came out :)
This is another wonderful collection from Nabla. I'm so happy I discovered this brand, so thank you Alice :)
If you are interested in this collection you can see it here. Its available as a bundle, but you can also buy everything separately as well.
What to you think of the new Nabla collection?
Thanks for reading! xo's