Hi loves! Today I have for you guys Too Faced Christmas in New York The Chocolate Shop Palette (54.95 EUR), which I picked up when I was in Rome. The packaging of it is gorgeous and every year its getting better and better. Everything comes in beautiful pink box, which opens up and you can see down below how it looks inside.
It contains a beautiful palette and also 3 deluxe samples. First is the Shadow Insurance (5g), which is one of my favorite eye shadow primers. It also comes with their Better Than Sex Mascara, which is another fave and I got also their Melted Chocolate liquid lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake. The shade I got does not look good on me :( I which they would have put in something more classic like a red for the holidays.
The palette contains 3 face products: highlighter, bronzer and a blush and 21 eyeshadows. There is nice selections of nudes and also few brighter shades. The palette smells like chocolate, because everything is infused with cocoa powder. Every time I smell it I crave for chocolate.
The overall quality of the shadows is good, but there are few which I'm not happy about, we will get to that down below ;) These do last all day one me without creasing or fading away. Some I do need to build up, but these blend easily. I haven't had issues with that, I just feel some shadows lack the pigmentation, which I expect Too Faced shadows to have.
- Inner Light - is beautiful highlighter and it looks gorgeous on my pale skin tone. I love the rose gold sheen it has!
- Chocolate Soleil - is a beautiful matte bronzer, which is perfect for warming up the complexion.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry - is beautiful bright pink blush with nice glow to it. It blends out so easily and it lasts on me all day. I just love it <3
- Chocolate Milkshake - is the swatch of the liquid lipstick, which was included in this set. the shade is too warm for me and does not look nice.
- Dessert's On me - is white with hint of shimmer to it. I like to use it to highlight my inner corer of the eye.
- Indulge - is a beautiful metallic shadow. Its perfect for the festive season and one of my favorite shades from the palette.
- Cookie Doug - is a warm tone light brown with golden glitter in it, but on the swatch above it looks more matte. I do see the glitter in it on my hand, but it just doesn't show up on the picture.
- Raspberry Rose - is a light pink with matte finish
- Sugared Raisin - is very shimmery rosy lilac shade. I find its best to apply it with a wet brush. Its so pretty all over the lid and is so shimmery :)
- Guilt-Free - is matte gray shade, which is not as pigmented then the shimmery shades.
- Tootsie - is a dark brown with matte finish. The formula of it is not as smooth as other shadows and I feel the pigmentation could be better as well.
- Glaze - is matte creamy white and I like to use it to highlight my brow bone.
- Gingerdoodle - is shimmery golden shadow, which feels so buttery. Its pigmented and another favorite from the palette
- Chocaholic - is medium tone matte brown, which is perfect to warm up the crease.
- Cake Batter - is a warm peach tone matte shadow, which is another fave. I think its one of my most used shadows from the palette.
- Butterscotch - is orange tone shadow with metallic finish. Its beautiful and at the moment I'm obsessed with these kind of shades.
- Toffee Crunch - matte brown but darker then Chocaholic. Its again another great crease color.
- Lava Cake - is darker brownish black shade with bronze glitter to it. It didn't swatch very well, but it is more pigmented then it seems and also it looks pretty when used doing smoky eye.
- Banana Date - is a matte nude shade. It similar shade to my skin tone, so it doesn't show up on the swatch very well, but it is pigmented and smooth.
- Honey Dip - is shimmery golden orange shade, which is so pretty and I love this kind of shades.
- Pound Cake - is more rose gold shade and looks gorgeous all over the lid and it has shimmery finish.
- Sugar Bells - is silver blue with metallic finish and I have been really liking it and I'm surprised, because usually I'm not fan of could tone shades like this.
- Mint Chip - is a beautiful shade and I have been loving it tons and I also will be using it in the GRWM video, which is down below.
- Jingle Berry - is a bright hot pink with lilac sheen to it and it has shimmery finish.
- Huckleberry - is a purple black shade with pink glitter in it. Again it seems on the swatch more matte and the pigmentation could be better.
Overall I like this palette and its more to do with the fact I'm kind of collecting their Christmas collections. Their holiday collections seem to be repeating themselves when it comes to the shadow selection. There are definetly some eyeshadows I love and others I would skip. If you have their last year's palette I don't think you need it, but it is available on Sephora France and you can check it out here.
Did you pick up anything from their Christmas Collection?
Thanks you for reading! xo's