Hi loves! Today I have for you Colourpop Blues Baby Ultra Matte Lip Collection, which contains 5 full size liquid lipsticks. It contains shades Mink, Smitten, Play Date, Avenue and Notion (3.2g, $20).
These all come in clear matte packaging, which lets me see the shade of the lip colour. There is no scent to these liquid lipsticks and they come with a classic doe foot applicator, which you can see down below.
Its easy to apply with the applicator, but I like to use on my bottom lip a brush. I feel I get better application when I use a brush on the bottom lip, but I do like to use the applicator on my upper lip.
These are richly pigmented, apply evenly and one coat is enough. These do stay on almost all day, but it does fade when I eat something creasy, so I do like to reapply it to have more fresher look. I'm impressed with the staying powder and I do like it doesn't go outside of my lip lines. Its the best way to wear darker lip colors.
The only down side I see with these liquid lipsticks, is that they are super drying. I do need to scrub my lips before wearing these and also hydrate before and after. I don't mind doing it. I have been enjoying this set a lot :)
- Mink - is a matte dark plum brown, which surprisingly is one of my favorite shade out of this set and most worn.
- Notion - is a matte deeper raspberry, which is another beautiful shade in this set.
- Smitten - is a deep wine shade. Perfect for winter time :)
- Play Date - is the lightest shade in the set. Its a darker magenta shade.
- Avenue - is a deep brick red. I love to wear this type of reds this time of the year.
I'm so happy I picked this set up from Colourpop. I love deep shades like these and I feel comfortable wearing them, because I know they don't smudge :) If you are interested in this set you can check it out here.
Which is your favorite Colourpop lip product?