Hi loves! Today I have for you Nabla Potion Paradise Collection, which contains 6 cream shadows and is limited edition. The shades in this collection are Rea, Morning Gory, Entropy, Utopia, Hyperspace and Petite Mélodie (6x5ml, 65 EUR).
The shadows come in a cardboard packaging and it contains 6 cream shadows. The shadows are in little jars. The formula of the shadows is creamy and these shadows claim to be are waterproof. The shadows contain volatile ingredients for a long-lasting effect and are dermatologically tested.
The collection contains mostly nudes, but there is few fun shades as well. I like to use these as an eye makeup bases. I have used these all together in one look, just to see how these blend and work together. I have to say these do blend well and its fun to use these on their own, but I prefer to use these combined with my powder shadows. Most of the shadows here are nicely pigmented and apply evenly. There is one shadow, which doesn't want to work so well, but I'll get to that down below. There is no scent to these and they have't irritated my eyes (I have sensitive eyes).
The staying power is good with these, but after long day (more then 13 hours) I have noticed slight creasing and the color is not as vivid any more. Overall staying power is good.
- Rea - is dark and smokey amethyst shade with shimmer to it. I have used it whenever I feel like doing a smokey eye. It blends out easily and evenly. I have been applying it with my finger tip and also with a brush. Both ways work well ;)
- Morning Glory - is a only matte in this collection. Its a pigmented nude, which is perfect for priming lids for powder shadows.
- Entropy - is sand-hazelnut base with mauve reflects and has shimmery finish. I love wearing it all over the lid. The formula of this is so smooth.
- Utopia - is a deep bronze shade with shimmery finish. Its just gorgeous! I love to use it on the outer V.
- Hyperspace - is a beautiful light platinum shade with shimmery finish. It looks gorgeous applied on the inner corner of the eye.
- Petite Mélodie - is so unique shade, but it doesn't apply very well. It looks gorgeous in the jar, but its so hard to get even application. Its a duochrome pastel lilac and has pink-blue and wisteria sheen to it.
Overall I love this collection! I wish the lilac shade would apply evenly, then the collection would be perfect for me. If you are interested in this set you can find it here. These shadows are available individually as well.
Which shade you like the most?