Hi loves! Today I have for you guys a beautiful palette from Urban Decay. Its their Full Spectrum palette (21x1.2g, 39.80 EUR), which is so colorful and fun. I don't own anything like this and I'm so happy to add it in my collection.
The packaging itself is simple and has the brand logo on it, which is colorful and fun, like the palette. It closes magnetically and keeps all the shadows protected. The palette contains 21 eye shadows (there is shimmery, metallic and matte shades), double ended brush (has good quality and I have been using it, so thats why its not on the picture) and a big mirror, which is awesome to have when traveling. I took this palette with me when I was in Turkey and a mirror was really hand to have.
The formula of the shadows is beautiful and these are pleasure to use. At first I didn't know where to start with this palette, but once I picked a shadow and created a look around it, everything worked out. This palette really makes me come out of my comfort zone and try something else. I'm known to wear mostly nude shades.
The pigmentation overall is fantastic. There are few shadows, which could apply better, but I get to those down below. I have been using these shadows with an eyeshadow primer and they last on me all day with out creasing or fading away. Also these haven't irritated my eyes and I do have sensitive eyes and the formula is without parabens.
- Alchemy - is deeper fuchsia shade with satin finish.
- Warning - is a beautiful copper shade with metallic finish. I love it so much and I'll be wearing it tons next summer.
- Midnight Blaze - is described as matte black with yellow gold pearl. This is one of the shadow I wish would have more pigmentation to it. In the pan it looks beautiful, but it doesn't come off like that in a look.
- Hudred - is a deep green with metallic finish. Its perfect for green smokey eye.
- Minx - is described as as deep matte navy blue with floating tonal pearl. Its another great shadow from smokey eye.
- Delirious - is a deep matte plum shade with floating tonal pearl. This is one of the shadows, which doesn't apply as well as the others.
- Platonic - is matte black with glitter to it. In the pan it looks more like dark silver shade and I haven't used it at all. I feel I'm not a silver kind of girl.
- Gossip - is a bright metallic pink and one of the most used shadow in this palette. I just love it <3
- Seize - is a bright metallic coral with subtle floating pearl. Its another favorite shadow from the palette.
- Calavera - is a shimmery shadow, which is yellow with hint of coral to it.
- Hatter - is a bright green with tonal micro-sparkle to it.
- Blindsided - is a bright matte teal blue with floating pearl. Its a gorgeous shade and I really want to use it more, but I find it hard to work it into an eye look.
- Sketch - is metallic purple. Its another shadow which is not as pigmented and smooth then other shadows in the palette.
- Iced - is a silver with a shimmer to it. Its a shade I haven't really used, because its a silver and I'm not a fan. In the future I try to use it to see if I can make it work.
- Paranoia - is a metallic lilac pink shade, which is one of my faves from the palette.
- Jones - is an orange shadow with metallic finish. Is another favorite and one of the first shadows I used form the palette.
- Goldmine - is a yellow-gold shadow with metallic finish. In the pan it looks beautiful, but with the brush it doesn't apply as well, even if I wet the brush.
- Mean - is a lime green shadow with metallic finish. I adore this shadow <3
- Metamorphosis - is vibrant periwinkle blue with micro-sparkle to it. The pigmentation could be better and also it doesn't apply as evenly as some of the other shadows.
- Faded - is a lavender shadow with gold shimmer to it. It looks absolutely gorgeous in the pan, but it doesn't give the same effect when use on the lid.
- Bump - is a white shadow with matte finish.
Overall I'm really happy with this palette! Yes there are some shadows, which don't apply as well as others, but I can still make them work. I just love the bright, colorful shadows the palette contains.
If you are interested its on sale in Sephora and I like the French page here (they deliver to other EU countries) and the USA one is here.
Whats your thoughts on this palette?