Hi loves! I have been loving Colourpop so much and have been testing out their Amanda Steele Collection. I got from the collection their Weekend Warrior Eyeshadow Palette (4x1.4g, $18), Super Shock Shadows in shade Ignition, Hydroplane and Steele (2.1g, $5). I got also the 3 lip products in the collection and they are is Ultra Satin Lip in Jiffy (3.2g, $6), Ultra Glossy Lip in Hack (2.41g, $6) and Ultra Matte Lip in shade Chaps (3.2g, $6).
Lets start with the Super Shock Shadows and I have to say I love the formula of these. All 3 shades are beautiful and shimmery. My favorite has to be Hydroplane, which is gorgeous teal with glitter to it. I just love wearing it all over the lid. Ignition is also full of glitter. Its a beautiful sparkly purple, which also looks gorgeous all over the lid. On days when I don't want something too glittery I have been wearing Steele. Its beautiful light pink shade with metallic finish and also has multi-dimensional glitter to it. I love to layer it over other shadows.
Continuing with shadows, its my first time to try their powder shadows and I have to say I'm impressed. These lasted all day with out fading (I always use a primer) and its easy to work with these. They work well together with other shadows and also with Colourpop Super Shock Shadows. These didn't irritate my eyes and where very comfortable to wear and use. I also didn't experience any fall out with these. You can see the swatches on the picture above.
- Throttle - its pale pink with satin finish. I love the shade and its perfect for everyday makeup.
- Harley - is a matte cool tone gray. I love using it in the crease.
- Burnout - is deep matte teal. Perfect to deepen up the outer V or do a smokey eye.
- Chopper - is matte deep purple, which is also great to do smokey eye or use on the outer V.
Now lets move onto the lip products. I love all 3 products I got and I'm most impressed with the Ultra Satin Lip in Jiffy. Its gorgeous nude and feels less drying then their Ultra Matte Lips and I feel it also lasts on me better then the Ultra Matte Lips. You can see everything swatched down below. The applicator of all 3 lip products is standard doe foot applicator.
- Jiffy - is with satin finish dusty mauve, which is perfect for daily wear and is the lightest nude I can pull off.
- Hack - is gorgeous lip gloss. Its sheer pink gloss with pink glitter in it. I love to use it in the middle of the lip.
- Chaps - is with matte finish deepened aubergine, which is beautiful shade, but it just sucks the life out of my lips, so I'm not wearing it too often. Its also not good to wear when you have food. It smudged on me when having dinner (I had Italian food and it was a mess).
I'm really happy with the collection. I only wish I could wear more of the matte liquid lipstick and also it would stay put through out having food. It started to move around in the corners of my mouth. Other then that I love this collection and you can check it out for yourself from here.
Have you tried anything from this collection?