Hi loves! Today's post is on Lancôme and they make in my opinion most classy makeup ever. So when I saw their Auda[City] in Paris Palette ($69, £45.00, 16 x 1.3g) I knew I wanted it, but I resisted the longest time :D The reason is, that I already own so many nude eye shadows. As you can see I did end up getting it :D I'm weak when it comes to nude shadows lol. The palette is designed by Lisa Eldridge and is inspired by the streets of Paris.
The palette itself is black compact and inside there is 16 eye shadows, mirror (which nice and big) and it also comes with a brush (and it has good quality). I don't have the brush on the picture because I used it and its with the dirty brushes.
The palette contains shimmery and matte shades, which I get into later. The formula of everything feels silky to the touch and these are perfectly pigmented. I like I can not go wrong with these shadows. Whenever I end up applying a shadow too much, it blends out so effortlessly, but the blending doesn't take the shadow itself off, which happened with me a lot whenever I use Maybelline palettes.
I don't experience any fall out with these shadows and the staying power is fab as well. No creasing or fading! Now lets take a look of the shadows more closely.
- Filigree - is a beautiful shadow with light gold shimmer to it and its perfect to use in the inner corner of the eye.
- Chouquette - is a light peach shade with satin finish.
- Parfait - is light pink with satin finish.
- Joie - is gorgeous shadow and one of my faves from the palette. Its golden bronze with metallic finish.
- Voyage - is another favorite shadow from the palette. On Ulta's page its described as muted purple with matte finish. Its perfect to warm up the crease.
- Santé - is warm matte brow, which is perfect to warm up the crease.
- Exhibition - is shimmery shade, which looks more matte on the swatch. Its described as orchid shimmer.
- Zip Me Up - is a shimmery deep purple. Its perfect to use when doing smokey eye :)
- Volcano - is shimmery silvery gray, again perfect for smokey eye.
- Audacious - is shimmery dark brown shade.
- Couture - is a dark matte brown. I like to use it to darken up the outer V and also it can be used as a liner.
- "IT" List - is a black with matte finish. I have used it as a liner and I use wet liner brush. That way the colour is more intense. I wish the black would have more pigmentation to it.
- Kitten Heel - gorgeous shadow with metallic finish. Its mix of gold and copper and I love to wear it all over the lid.
- Tenacity - is shimmery metallic purple. I love the shimmery shades in this palette <3
- Clock Strikes 12 - is a dark grey shadow and in the pan it looks like there is some shimmer to it, but when swatched it comes across as matte.
- Nuit - looks like shimmery black in the pan, but it has gorgeous dark blue sheen to it. Again its a perfect shade for smokey eye.
I love how many options I have with this palette. Its perfect to take with me when traveling, because I can find shades to create day time looks and also for evening looks. I also love how buttery the shadows feel. Its a perfect, if you are looking a new nude palette. The quality is amazing! You can find it here (USA) and here (Europe).
Whats your thoughts on this palette?