Hi loves! Today I have for you unboxing of Deauty January box. Their boxes contain 4-5 items and one or two are full size, other are deluxe samples. Its available in Belgium and costs 16.95 EUR (with shipping). You can check out more here. This time I didn't get a card where all the products are listed, so I'll check it out myself and let you know in the end of the post the value of the box.
- Doucce Freematic Blush in Zen Orange 49 ($14) - is a coral shade blush, which I'll be wearing tons on summer. It feels very silky to the touch and is described as buildable and blendable. The first impression is good and I like I can just put it in my Z palette.
- Doucce Smudge Proof Eye Liner in Black ($20) - is waterproof and I'm always in a lookout for a new liner, which will stay on put. But I do need to sharpen it and you guys know how I feel about that.
- Klorane Smoothing And Relaxing Patches ($3.43) - I'm always happy to get eye masks and these promise to brighten the under eye area and also moisturize. So excited for this!
- Nuxe Beautifying`Scented Body Lotion (100ml, 10.50 EUR) - this smells so good! I love their body oil a lot, so I think I'll be loving this as well :)
- Institut Karite Shea Butter Hand Cream (30 ml, 9.35 EUR) - is perfect for dry skin, so I'll be putting it on the test. I have very dry hands on winter and I need all the hydration I can get.
The total value of the box is 54.49 EUR, which is not bad, but not too high either. I like this box contained so many different products and I feel they really put time into make it :)
Have you tried any of these products before?
Thank you for reading! xo's