Hi loves! Its time to go through my beauty trash and I already can say its going to be a long post. I have finished up tons of products :)
- NYX Pore Filler (20 ml, 15.99 EUR, review) - has become one of my favorite primers and I already have new tube of it. It fills my pores and preps the skin for makeup application.
- Klairs Creamy & Natural Fit Concealer (6 ml, $16, review) - is a great concealer. It doesn't crease under my eyes or dry it out. Only down side is, that it comes in one shade :| I wanna finish up some of my other concealer before I buy a new one.
- Avon Ideal Flawless Concealer in Fair
- Sisley Sisleÿa Essential Skin Care Lotion (150 ml, 112.50 EUR, review) - This helps my serum and cream to work better. I used it every morning and evening after toner and it made a huge difference in my skin. I need to get a new one.
- Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask (60 ml, 111 EUR, review) - is fantastic to plump the skin and make it look and feel amazing. I definetly need to buy it again.
- 23 Years Old Pergillus 15 Seconds Foam Cleanser (100 g, review) - is amazing cleanser and it gets all the dirt off the skin. It leaves the skin feeling really clean. I haven't found where I could repurchase it though.
- Nivea Waterproof Makeup Remover - I love it! At the moment I haven't bought a new one, but I will. Its gentle and removes all my makeup and doesn't irritate my eyes.
- Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment (deluxe sample) - Perfect for anyone who has dry skin or needs hydration boost. It instantly hydrates the skin and makes it feel smooth and soft. I'm thinking of getting a full size item.
- Oriflame Oxygen Boost Face Mask (75 ml, review) - was a good hydrating mask, but I wouldn't buy it again, because of the ingredients in it are not the best.
- Natura Siberica Northen Soap - Detox For Deep Facial Cleansing (120 ml, 19.50, review) - I love the smell of it, unfortunately I didn't use it up on time and now I have to through it out. I think I would buy it again in the future, it was a nice cleansing treatment.
- The Body Shop Lip Butter - I finally finished it! I love their lip butters and I'm sure I'll buy it again in the future. This one I believe was limited edition.
- Turbliss Bioactive Peat Toner (100ml, review) - It was a refreshing toner, but I don't think I will buy it again. I'm still taken with my Klairs toner.
- Clarisonic Brush Head Sensitive - I love Clarisonic and the difference it makes in my skin. I bought a new head one and this time I went with the deep cleansing one.
- Galénic Argane Restructuring Eye And Lip Care (15 ml, €22.95, review) - I love this eye cream! Its with argan oil and it hydrated and made my under eye area look good :)
- Vestige Verdant Infinity Eye Serum (20ml, 49 EUR, review) - The serum itself is amazing, but I hate the packaging. Because of that I'll not be repurchasing it.
- 23 Years Old Badecasil Spot Clearing Cream (30g, $20.83, review) - is fantastic treatment in the evening. It can be used as a treatment or a night cream. When using it I always woke up with gorgeous skin. My skin looked so good when I used it <3
- Mizon Original Skin Energy Hyaluronic Acid Serum (30ml) - I used it day and night, and it was a good serum and my skin felt hydrated, but I didn't really feel like it did much, so I'm not going to buy it again.
- Starskin The Gold Revitalizing Luxury Bio Cellulose Second Skin Face Mask (30ml, £12.50, review) - This is extremely rich mask and is perfect for pamper night after flying.
- Skin Factory Vega Collagen Ampoule Mask (30 ml, $4, review) - is also great mask to use after flight to hydrate and moisturize the skin. I need to use this type of masks in the evening, because of my oily skin type.
- The Body Shop Ethiopia Honey Deep Nourishing Mask (sample) - was a nice mask and provided hydration to my skin. I am considering buying a dull size.
- Coni Beauty Golden Snail Total Effect Mask (25 ml, review) - is amazing and this one was the last mask. Every time I used it my makeup applied so much better, which reminds me I need to order new pack from Amazon.
- Sally's Box Delight Panthenol Hydrogel Mask (25g, review) - It was a nice hydrating mask. I got it in one of the beauty boxes, but I don't think its available here.
- Mitomo Q10 + Lithospermum Essence Mask (25g, review) - I love their masks! I get them when ever I'm in Estonia and I'm always happy with the results.
- 3W Clinique Fresh Coenzyme Q10 Mask Sheet ($1.65, review) - is wonderful sheet mask and affordable. It plumps the skin and my makeup always applies better when ever I use it.
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack (20g, $2.18, review) - It makes my skin feel lifted and brighter. Its a wonderful sheet mask :)
- C20 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask - This is great for brightening, but it didn't impress me too much. Maybe I need to use it more then one time to really see the results.
Hair & Body:
- Oriflame Heat Protect - it was oaky product, but I don't think I will buy it again. I use now one from Schwarzkopf and I like it :)
- Aïcha Hair Treatment Serum (30 ml, 24.95, review) - is a gorgeous serum! It makes my hair soft, takes care of the frizz and also gives shine. I already have a new one.
- Avon Naturals Conditioning Treatment Mask Yeast & Egg - This treatment made my hair so soft and smooth. I'm not going to repurchase it, because they don't use the best ingredients in their products. But it did work well
- Bed Head Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo - was great, but it did leave white residue. I have dark hear, so whenever I used it, I needed to be careful. I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
- Olivia Beauty & The Olive Tree Shower Gel (300 ml, 7.95 EUR, review) - This was hydrating shower gel and I love the smell of it, plus its all natural :) I'll definetly consider repurchasing it.
- Oriflame Nature Secrets Pineapple & Sage Shower Gel - It smells so good, but it dried my skin out :( I wish the formula would be more hydrating.
- Hema Cosmetic Brush Cleanser - is awesome to cleanse my makeup brushes. I already have new bottle, which is almost over. I need to go and buy a new one soon.
- Escade Fragrance Born in Paradise (30 ml, review) - I love their fragrances and I have also 50ml bottle of this fragrance, so I'm not out of it yet. Its lovely for summer and smells sweet :)
- Intimacy Sheer ean de parfume (tester) - is a fresh and clean scent for everyday. I think I might get a full size, but I might get distracted with another scent :D
This is all the products I have managed to use up. It also contains products from last year. I didn't use these all up in this year. I hope you guys liked this post :)