Hi loves! I was this weekend in France and missed the weekends posts. Today's post is going to be on Tarte Tarteist PRO Palette (50 EUR), which contains 20 eyeshadows (4 shimmery, 16 mattes) and also comes with a nice size mirror.
The palette is beautiful and formula of it is silky to the touch and everything is pigmented. I love the matte shadows and both shimmery and matte shades blend so effortlessly. I'm so impressed with the performance. The shadows do have vanilla scent to them, which is delicious (these haven't irritated my eyes in any way). These are dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested and also suitable for contact lens wearers.
I did got bit of fall out with these, but it was too few (with darker shades). These lasted on me all day with out any primer and there was no creasing and the colors stayed vivd all day.
Down below you can see the swatches of all the shadows and the descriptions.
- Classic - is matte cream shadows. It has been my favorite brow bone highlighter.
- Innocent - is matte soft peach shade. I love using it in the crease.
- Whimsy - is a matte brick shade, which I like to use in the crease to warm everything up.
- Smoked - is a beautiful dark brow matte. Perfect to darken up the outer V.
- Ethereal - is a shimmery bronze and it looks gorgeous all over the lid.
- Vintage - is a matte ivory, which is another great shade for highlighting the brow bone.
- Fierce - is a matte cool plum and I also like to use it in the crease.
- No Filter - is a matte purple mauve and it looks beautiful in the crease, if you like plum shade.
- Vamp - is matte deep plum and is perfect to darken up an eye look.
- Glam - is a shimmery champagne shade and I like to use to highlight the inner corner with it and it also looks pretty all over the lid.
- Chic - is a matte pale pink and I have use it to blend all the shadows together in the crease.
- Profesh - is a matte taupe and is perfect use in the crease.
- Mod - is a matte deep cherry and one of my favorite shades from the palette. Its beautiful shade and I don't think I own another shade like this.
- Drama - is a matte maroon shade. Its another great shade to darken up the outer V.
- Minx - is a shimmery mauve and I love to use it together with Glam.
- Indie - is a matte greige and I have used it mostly in the crease, when I have gone for more natural eye look.
- Bold - is a matte light brown and is also great shade to use in the crease.
- Edgy - is a matte chocolate shade and my favorite shade to use on the outer V to darken everything up.
- Punk - is a matte black, which is the only shade in the palette I'm not impressed. Its not pigmented enough!
- Trendy - is a shimmery prismatic teal, which looks gorgeous all over the lid. Definetly another favorite from the palette ;)
These are my thoughts on this gorgeous palette. I think its fantastic to have when your into matte shade. I do love the shimmery shades, but overall I'm more matte kind a girl. It kills me when I have to use shimmery shade in the crease. I just can't!
If you are interested in this palette, I'll link it here. They do deliver to Europe :D
Which is your must have Tarte product?