Hi loves! I have new beauty subscription box! :) Its from Sisley and every month comes a box with 5 samples. Its a great way to try out their products before purchasing the full size, because their products are expensive. Its 40 EUR for 6 months, which makes a box 6.66 EUR. Its not too bad and some of their samples are generous. This months theme is:
Life in Pink
- Black Rose Precious Face Oil (0.5ml, review) - is one of my favorite facial oils. I already have the full size item of it and I love it. I'm almost out of it, which means I need to buy a new bottle soon. Its also great to add it into a foundation for it to glide on better and hydrates the skin through out the day. I have oily skin and I love it!
- Izia eau de parfum (1.4ml) - is beautiful! I read the description on it online and fell in love and ordered it right away. It smells like roses and reminds me summer mornings. Its perfect for anyone who loves floral scents.
- Black Rose Cream Mask (10ml, review) - I have used up full size of this mask and I love it. It makes my skin so plump and my makeup applies so much better. The 10 ml sample lasts more the one time use.
- Floral Toning Lotion (30ml) - The cap of it broke on delivery, but no liquid was spilled though. I have never tried any of their toners before, so its something new to try. It does have herbal scent to it, which I'm used to, because their products always have herbal scent to them. Its alcohol free and is for dry and sensitive skin.
- Cleansing Milk with White Lily (30ml) - is another item I haven't tried. Its also for dry and sensitive skin. It removes makeup and I usually like my makeup removers to be more to hydrating side.
If you are interested in this subscription I'll leave the link to their page here. I think its great way to get to know the brand and their products. I wish more brands would come out with beauty subscriptions.
What do you think of this subscription?